The GABiP facility provides a platform to store and make available the complete datasets used in the production of the research articles that result from our work on amphibians (and other organisms when our studies span wider analyses of multiple clades, e.g. tetrapods in general). All the references are also linked to the journals in which the articles have been published.
Article: Pincheira-Donoso et al. (2021). The multiple origins of sexual size dimorphism in global amphibians
Journal link: Global Ecology and Biogeography
1. Supplementary Table S1: Complete dataset used in the study (520K)
2. Supplementary Table S2: Sex-specific body size data used in the study (207K)
3. Supplementary Material S3: Sources of literature from which data were collected (203K)
Article: Amado et al. (2021). Body size distributions in anurans are explained by diversification rates and the environment
Journal link: Global Ecology & Biogeography, 30: 154-164.
1. Appendix 1: Database and sources of literature used in this study (83K)
Article: Grattarola et al. (2020). Multiple forms of hotspots of tetrapod biodiversity and the challenges of open-access data scarcity
Journal link: Nature Scientific Reports, 10: 22045.
1. Datasets available at Zenodo here
2. Datasets available at GBIF.org here